Welcome to Cinnamon Inn B&B
Cinnamon Inn, a Bed and Breakfast near Mount Dora Florida, is located on 4.5 privately-wooded acres in the Tangerine/Mount Dora, Florida Countryside. Though newly constructed, you will feel the comfort and charm of the old South.
You'll awaken to the aroma of freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. All of our guest rooms are located on the second floor of the Inn. Coffee is brewed upstairs each morning just outside your room.
The Cinnamon Inn is conveniently located just 2.5 miles from historic downtown Mt. Dora, Florida, where you can enjoy shopping, dining and all the charm of this quaint village.
Enjoy your morning coffee, while sitting in a rocking chair on one of our porches, either screened or open, listening to the birds sing, as the sun rises from the horizon. Cinnamon rolls and a full breakfast are served downstairs in the guest dining area from 7:30 A.M.-9:30 A.M. Need earlier breakfast for that tee time or just for you early birds? Just ask, as we are more than happy to accommodate our guests' special requests.
The Difference is in the Details
- Private in-suite bathrooms
- Homemade cookies every afternoon
- Refrigerators in every room (stocked with complimentary drinks)
- Robes, hair dryers, iron and ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ample off-street parking for anything from motorcycles to vehicles with trailers.
Some of the Nearby Attractions
- Downtown Mount Dora for shopping, train rides, Segway 2.5 miles
- Trimble Park with public boat ramp, pavilion, picnic tables, grills and playground just 1.5 miles.
- Renningers Antique Market and Flea Market 2 miles
- Orlando 30 minutes
- Walt Disney World and Universal Studios 45 minutes
- Golf courses within easy driving distance.
- 50 Minutes to famous Daytona Beach
Hungry for lunch or dinner? Each room is equipped with a booklet, listing many restaurants in our area. We also offer our guests a listing of all local golf courses, some of our guests' favorite shops and entertainment, a collection of DVDs. Guests can borrow and library of books to enjoy (and if you do not finish your book feel, free to take it with you when you go)!
This was our second visit to Cinnamon Inn and the venture was as good, if not better, than what we remembered. The service was personally-designed for us in mind and was superb. It is by far the best B&B that we've ever experienced. Thank you Carole and Kathy for a wonderful weekend.Gene & Gay Self